Greuther Furth vs FC Heidenheim
Germany – 2. Bundesliga
Date: Tuesday, 16 June 2020
Kick-Off at 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET
Venue: Sportpark Ronhof Thomas Sommer (Fürth)
The home team stands at 7th in the pints table. The recent win against Nurnberg is their first positive result after 6 matchdays in the league. But still, they were unable to pick up wins against the superior opponents so far, except the home win against Stuttgart back in February.
Heidenheim is getting close to Stuttgart in third place. They are separated by just a point. This upcoming tie will be the perfect chance for the visitors to keep the pressure on the teams in the top three spots.
Greuther Furth vs Heidenheim: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Heidenheim remains unbeaten in the last 4 meetings against this opposition.
- Furth previously won this fixture back in December 2017.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals were scored in all 5 of their recent clashes.
- Heidenheim kept a clean sheet in the latest 3 of those games as well.
- The hosts have a win and 2 defeats in the last 5 head to head games at this ground.
- All those 5 matches at this venue had less than 2.5 goals in total.
- Heidenheim has 4 clean sheets in 4 of those 5 matches.
Greuther Furth vs Heidenheim: Prediction
Most of their previous head to head matches had very few goals. The scoreline in the last 5 games here had fewer than 2.5 goals. But in recent matchdays, both sides have found the nit and conceded too. The hosts shave a better record in away games than at home. They have 7 wins and 6 defeats in 15 home fixtures while they have drawn the majority of the away games. The visitors are one of the best home teams with 10 wins and 2 defeats in 16 games and have more defeats than wins away from home.
But they are unbeaten in the last 4 head to head games against Furth. Also, they rank much higher than the home side that is 9 points short. So I am backing the away team to get a narrow win with both sides scoring.
Greuther Furth vs Heidenheim: Betting Tips
- Away team to win @ 1.67 (2/3).
- Both teams to score @ 1.70 (7/10).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.