Fulham vs QPR
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 16 October 2021
Kick-off at 12:30 UK/ 13:30 CET
Venue: Craven Cottage.
Both Fulham and QPR are amongst the best offenses in the competition, and they are determined to go after a spot in the PL. With either being direct competitors for the three tickets to the top flight, a win this weekend will be worth more, and expect a fierce encounter. Likely, anticipate goals in plenty as well.
Fulham vs QPR Head-to-head
- Nine of the past eleven clashes had goals from both teams.
- 10 of the past 13 meetings had three or more goals.
- Not once have the hosts failed to score at this venue in the past two decades.
- The visitors had slotted in two or more goals in three of the former five meetings at this ground.
Fulham vs QPR Prediction & Analysis
Fulham lost 4-1 on the road the last match-day, against Coventry. Not only are they one of the best offenses in the league, but they also have a weak defense to go along with that – raising the chances of goals coming in plenty.
They have not kept a single clean sheet in their last seven games, and they have scored two or more goals in three of their former four league fixtures at home.
On the other hand, their counterparts had won 3-2 at home against Preston. Going on, they had scored two or more goals in 10 of their past 13 match-ups, and they had scored thrice or more in three of their last five road trips.
In addition, they had let in two or more goals in their preceding four road trips, and in six of their last seven overall games.
Taking into account these stats, it’s inferred that the upcoming meeting will be a high-scoring affair.
Key Stats for Betting
- Fulham have scored the most number of goals in the competition so far. They are a team that were relegated from the top flight at the end of the last season, and are eager to make a quick return.
- They have also not kept a clean sheet in their preceding seven games.
- QPR had finished ninth in the table the last season, and had seen one of the highest goal-involvements in the whole league. They had scored 57, and in return had let in 55.
- This time around, they have scored the second-most number of goals in the Championship, just behind their counterparts for the day.
Tips for Fulham vs QPR
Over 2.5 Match Goals & Both Teams to Score @ 1.90 (9/10)
Over 1.5 Second Half Goals @ 1.75 (3/4).