Fulham vs Leeds United
English League Championship
Date: Tuesday, 3rd April 2018
Kick-off at 19:45 UK/ 18:45 CET
Venue: Craven Cottage (London).
Fulham are still looking confident in their march towards promotion. The team looks to have secured a place in the play-offs but has just slim chances for direct promotion. Jokanovic needs to keep his team’s form right till the play-offs.
Fulham scored another victory in their impressive run of games. They won their visit at Carrow Road with 0-2. Fulham struck their blow in the space of just 4 minutes in in the 66th and 70th. Johansen and Cairney were the scorers which brought all the points.
Leeds are a strange phenomenon. The team had a good start of the season when suddenly everything went wrong. Poor results followed by managerial change and the team still has troubles performing. Now they have to settle for a mid-table finish as the team can hardly achieve anything else.
Leeds took a difficult home victory last round. United went ahead early in the first half as Ekuban found the net. Pablo netted second in the 50th minute followed by one for Bolton several minutes later. Leeds managed to keep hold of their lead and took the points.
Fulham vs Leeds: Head-to-head
- Fulham is unbeaten in 17 games – 13 victories and 4 draws
- Fulham is unbeaten in 11 at home – 9 victories and 2 draws
- Fulham have scored at least 2 goals in their last 8 home games and kept 5 clean sheets in the last 6
- Leeds are winless in 8 away games – 3 draws and 5 losses
- Last 5 direct clashes all finished as a draw with under 2.5 goals
- Their previous meeting was goalless
- Fulham have 2 victories, 2 draws and 1 defeat at home against Leeds
Fulham vs Leeds: Predictions
This game is pretty straight forward. Sure Fulham won’t be able to keep their run forever but against struggling Leeds with nothing to play for they should get the victory. Fulham are the favourites here and we can also back them to do it with a clean sheet.
Fulham vs Leeds: Bet Tips
- Fulham to win at 1.45
- BTTS: No at 1.96.