Fulham vs Leeds United
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 21 December 2019
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Craven Cottage (London).
Since both teams are in a good scoring run, we can expect both teams to see the back of the net in the match at Craven Cottage.
- Fulham form: 22 matches – 10 wins – 5 draws – 7 losses – 35 points.
- Leeds form: 22 matches – 14 wins – 5 draws – 3 losses – 47 points.
Fulham vs Leeds Head-to-head (h2h)
- Overall stats: Fulham – 5 wins, Leeds – 3 wins, Draws – 5.
- Five of the last six clashes since 2015 ended in the same 1-1 draw.
- Their previous encounter in 2018 awarded a 2-0 home win for Fulham.
- Both teams scored goals in four of the last six meetings.
Fulham vs Leeds Prediction
Fulham is still within the chances of promotion play-offs even after dropping points at Brentford in a 1-0 defeat. The host has lost three matches in a row by now and another point loss will affect their place in the table.
Even though they have the home ground advantage, we have to see how well Fulham can utilize their advantage. On the contrary, the host has lost two of the last five matches at home.
Since Fulham has won 6 out of 11 league home games, they cannot be ruled out of the equation.
Meanwhile, Leeds hosted Cardiff in their prior league clash which ended in a 3-3 draw. However, it marked the fifth unbeaten game after four consecutive wins.
Besides that, Leeds have maintained a good composure in the game. Both at home and away stats, Leeds is the second best team in the campaign so far.
Evidently, the visitor has lost only two of their 11 away fixtures in the league. So, the traveling side has shown good strength on the road.
Henceforth, Leeds is likely to win the game. Since it is not their home ground, it is better to draw no bet on Leeds. Also, both teams are probably to score in the clash.
Fulham vs Leeds Betting tips
Draw no bet: Leeds @ 1.50 (1/2).
Both teams to score @ 1.66 (4/6).