Fulham vs AFC Bournemouth
England – Championship
Date: Friday, 3 December 2021
Kick-off at 19:45 UK/ 20:45 CET
Venue: Craven Cottage.
The Championship title will be contested by these two teams in all probability this season. The two are placed first and second in the table, separated by just one point. And it just so happens that they are considerably far ahead of the third-placed QPR.
Likely, a win this weekend will be a huge indicator as to who will be the title winner, and likely we can expect the two squads to go after the three points at all cost.
As these two offensively in-form squads battle it out for the win, expect a high-scoring affair at the Craven Cottage this Thursday.
Fulham vs Bournemouth Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 0-1 win for Fulham.
- Bournemouth had scored a total of ten goals in the three games before that.
- The latest meeting at this stadium had ended in a 0-3 win for the guests.
Fulham vs Bournemouth Prediction & Analysis
Fulham were held to a 1-1 draw the last match-day on the road by Preston. However, they are on a nine-game unbeaten streak, and in the process they had also gone on a seven-game winning stretch.
They had also won seven of the past ten appearances at home, and have lost just once here since May.
On the other hand, Bournemouth were held to a 2-2 draw by Coventry the past game week. They were unbeaten in 18 of their past 21 overall games, and had scored two or more goals in seven of the last ten fixtures.
On top of all these stats, these two have also scored in plenty in most of their h2h clashes over the years.
Considering these observations, expect a high-scoring affair this Friday at the Craven Cottage.
Key Stats for Betting
- Fulham are placed at the top of the table, and they have scored the most number of goals of all the teams in the competition.
- They are one of the only three teams to stay unbeaten in the past five match-days in the league, and they have been completely unbeaten at home – barring a single loss against Reading.
- Meanwhile, Bournemouth have scored the second-most number of goals in the Championship, and they have been completely unbeaten at home – save for one loss against Derby.
- From their combined 40 fixtures so far in the league, these two have amassed 85 goals.
Tips for Fulham vs Bournemouth
Both Teams to Score @ 1.75 (3/4)
Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.83 (5/6).