Fluminense vs Bahia
Brazil – Serie A
Date: Monday, 30 August 2021
Kick-off at 23:00 UK
Venue: Maracanã (Rio de Janeiro).
Fluminense welcome Bahia for Monday’s Brazilian Serie A clash, both teams looking to end their long winless streak.
The hosts are 16th on in the league table, level with the visiting team who sit just above them on positive goal-difference.
Last round saw Fluminense drew Atletico-MG 1-1 stretching their win less run to 5 with the previous 4 ending in defeats.
They are also looking for their first home win since mid-June. This is also a barren run of 5 with 2 draws and 3 losses.
Meantime, Bahia lost 0-2 to Gremio and they look in all kind of troubles with 6 losses in the recent 7 matches where the only positive is a draw against Atletico GO.
To make things even worse they scored just 2 goals during this period.
Fluminense vs Bahia Head-to-head
- Fluminense won the last three head-to-head meetings with Bahia.
- The most recent at this ground saw a 2-0 ft score
- Bahia have not won at this ground since 2011, though they drew 3 of the recent 7.
- There have been under 2.5 goals in 9 of the last 10.
- The most common scoreline is 1-1, this happened in 4 consecutive games between 2-14 and 2018.
Fluminense vs Bahia Prediction
Both teams are struggling badly, but Bahia the worst with 2 goals scored and 15 conceded in the last 7.
Though Fluminense’s overall form is not the best at the moment, they could do a decent job at their own backyard.
Fluminense vs Bahia Betting Tips
Under 2.5 goals @ 1.57
Fluminense to win @ 2.00 odd.