Fleetwood vs Morecambe
England – League One
Date: Saturday, 20 November 2021
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Highbury Stadium.
Both Fleetwood and Morecambe are amongst the worst teams in the competition, and are conceding goals in huge numbers. They are placed in the bottom-most tier of the table as expected, and previous h2h meetings too have seen goals coming in plenty.
By the looks of things, expect a high-scoring affair this Saturday at the Highbury Stadium.
Fleetwood vs Morecambe Head-to-head (h2h)
- Four of the last five clashes had three or more goals.
- The latest meeting had ended in a 1-3 win for Fleetwood.
- Three of the past four encounters at this stadium had goals from both teams.
- Not once have the guests kept a clean sheet at this ground.
Fleetwood vs Morecambe Prediction & Analysis
Fleetwood were winless in ten of their past twelve fixtures, and they had lost five of their former six games. Note that they had also conceded two or more goals in six of their preceding eight appearances at home.
On the other hand, Morecambe had lost seven of their last nine match-ups, and seven of their preceding eight road trips as well. In fact, they have a total of one clean sheet on the road since April.
Considering these observations, expect a goal-fest this weekend at the Highbury.
Key Stats for Betting
- Fleetwood have a total of three wins from their fifteen league games, and they had even lost five of their past six fixtures.
- In fact, they had let in a total of 14 goals from their former five matches.
- They have a single win at home since August, and this sole victory had come against the dead-last placed Crewe.
- Meanwhile, Morecambe have a single win from their last nine games – and this had come in the FA Cup, against a team from the lower division.
- They are also on a five-game losing run on the road.
Tips for Fleetwood vs Morecambe
Both Teams to Score @ 1.80 (4/5)
Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.00 (1/1).