Feyenoord vs RKC Waalwijk
Date: 16 October 2021, Saturday
Kick-Off: 15:30 UK/ 16:30 CET
Venue: De Kuip
Feyenoord take on RKC Waalwijk in Saturday’s Eredivisie fixture at the De Kuip Stadium. Read our Preview, Prediction and Betting Tips with Analysis.
Feyenoord vs RKC Waalwijk Head-to-Head
In the last 10 league games between these two sides:
- Feyenoord have won 6 times while Waalwijk have won just twice.
- 25 goals have been scored in this fixture in the last 10 games.
- On an average, 2.50 goals have been scored per game in this fixture.
- The last time these two sides faced each other, Feyenoord claiming a 3-0 win.
Key Stats for Betting
- In the last 3 home games at home for Feyenoord, they have won all 3 games.
- In all 3 home games, they have won with a goal difference of 2 goals.
- In the last away games away from home for Waalwijk, they have drawn twice, lost once and won once.
- Alireza Jahanbakhsh has scored once in his 6 games in the Feyenoord jersey.
Feyenoord vs RKC Waalwijk Prediction & Analysis
The hosts currently sit in 5th position in the league table with 15 points on board after 7 league games as they have won thrice and lost twice in their last 5 league games.
Feyenoord come into this fixture on the back of a 2-1 loss away from home against Vitesse in a game which saw Guus Til as he scored in the first half of the game.
On the other side of the field, the visitors, Waalwijk currently sit in 14th position in the league table with 6 points on board after 8 league games as they have lost thrice and drawn twice in their last 5 league games.
Waalwijk come into this fixture on the back of a 1-1 draw at home against Go Ahead Eagles in a game which saw Alexander Büttner score a 60th minute penalty in the game.
Taking the above into consideration, we back the odds at 2.25 for a Handicap result of Feyenoord winning by a 2.5 goal difference in this game. The hosts will be high in confidence as they play on home turf. Hence, we should see yet another convincing victory for Feyenoord.
Consequently, we back the Iranian forward Alireza Jahanbakhsh to get on the score sheet anytime in this game with the odds stacked at 2.05. He has not yet hit his strides in Feyenoord, as he has only 1 goal in 6 games.
However, this is a kind of fixture that will require the skill set of this sort of player, hence, we should see him getting on the score sheet anytime during the game.
Tips for Feyenoord vs RKC Waalwijk
Handicap result – 2.5 @ 2.25
Alireza Jahanbakhsh to score anytime in the game @ 2.05