Feyenoord vs PEC Zwolle
Netherlands – Eredivisie
Date: Sunday, 21 November 2021
Kick-off at 13:30 UK / 14:30 CET
Venue: Stadion Feijenoord.
Dick Schreuder could have hardly asked for a tougher fixture on his debut on PEC Zwolle’s bench. Feyenoord are flying high these days and we can’t expect anything else but a comprehensive victory for the hosts in what should be a one-sided contest from the very first to the final whistle.
Feyenoord vs PEC Zwolle Head-to-head
- Much like the form, the head to head tradition also points towards an easy and straightforward victory for Feyenoord here.
- Feyenoord won 12 and drew 1 of the last 13 home clashes against PEC Zwolle with an incredible goal difference of 31-2 in the process.
- PEC Zwolle did not score a goal in three of the last four encounters with Feyenoord.
Feyenoord vs PEC Zwolle Predictions & Analysis
Feyenoord moved up to the third place in the Eredivisie standings after a run of three successive wins in the competition.
They are just two points shy of Ajax at the top of the standings and have a game in hand on the reigning champions at the moment.
Arne Slot’s men are in a great position to maintain their winning thread on Sunday afternoon when they host the rock-bottomed PEC Zwolle in Rotterdam.
The visitors are by far the worst team in the top flight of Dutch football after12 rounds. They have claimed just four points since the beginning of the season.
The 1-2 home defeat to Cambuur in the previous round caused the team’s board to finally react and make the much-needed managerial change.
Dick Schreuder took over Art Langeler on the bench and is about to make his debut on Sunday afternoon at Stadion Feijenoord.
Key Stats for Betting
- Feyenoord will go into this on the back of five straight wins across competitions.
- They won 12 and drew 1 of the last 13 home clashes against PEC Zwolle.
- PEC Zwolle lost all six away matches in this term of the Eredivisie, scoring only four goals in the process.
- Feyenoord kept their net untouched in back-to-back league wins over Sparta Rotterdam and AZ in the last two rounds.
Feyenoord vs PEC Zwolle Betting Tips
Feyenoord to win in -1.5 Asian Handicap @ 1.60 (3/5)
Feyenoord to keep a clean sheet @ 1.80 (4/5).