Feyenoord vs Groningen
Netherlands – Eredivisie
Date: Sunday, 25 November 2018
Kick-off at 13.30 UK/ 14.30 CET
Venue: De Kuip, Rotterdam.
One of the best teams in the Dutch Eredivisie, Feyenoord, hosts Groningen, currently struggling to get off the relegation zone. The De Kuip will witness a cracker of a match this Sunday.
Feyenoord recorded a good away victory against Heracles, a top team in the league. On top of scoring two goals, away from home, Feyenoord also managed to keep a clean sheet. Both the goals were added in the space of three minutes. The final scoreline read 0-2.
Groningen pulled off an upset last weekend at their home. They were pitted against Heerenveen, and most fans thought the visitors to come off the match unscathed. But the hosts had other plans. They scored two first-half goals, and then later their defense held on with their lives to protect the lead. Despite relentless pressure from the guests, Groningen kept the score intact. The final scoreline was 2-0.
Feyenoord vs Groningen Head-to-head (h2h)
- Feyenoord has won the last four matches in a row against Groningen.
- Last nine wins in a row, in head-to-head ties are in the name of Feyenoord.
- Feyenoord has lost only once in their last 12 games.
- Groningen has just two wins to their name in last ten attempts. Seven of those resulted in losses.
- Feyenoord is on a 14-match unbeaten streak and six-match winning streak at home. 13 of those 14 matches were wins. They have lost only one of their last 22 appearances in front of their home crowd.
- Groningen has lost three of their last four matches on the road.
Feyenoord vs Groningen Prediction
The hosts are the absolute favorites for this tie. They are really on a cruise in this league season. They are behind just PSV and Ajax in the table. Feyenoord has conceded just 13 goals so far, which is the second-least as of now.
Groningen has been struggling on the road recently. They lost three of their last four matches on the road. Whereas Feyenoord is really on song at home right now. They are on a 14-match unbeaten streak and six-match winning streak at home.
Feyenoord will win this game handsomely. They will secure both the halves, and win with a margin of at least two goals.
Feyenoord vs Groningen Betting Tips
Half Time/ Full Time: Feyenoord/ Feyenoord @ 1.80 (4/5)
EH: (-1 for Feyenoord); Feyenoord to win @ 1.65 (7/11).