Pacos Ferreira vs Vitoria Guimaraes
Portugal – Primeira Liga
Date: Saturday, 4 December 2021
Kick-off at 20:30 UK/ 21:30 CET
Venue: Estádio da Capital do Móvel.
Ferreira are one of the worst teams in the competition, and have managed to win just twice all through the campaign. Meanwhile, Guimaraes are one of the contenders for a top-tier spot, but recently they have been on a rather dull run.
Likely, Vitoria will be determined to make this game against a minnow count. They are going all out for the win, and as a confidence-booster, they have a great h2h record against them as well.
Pacos Ferreira vs Vitoria Guimaraes Head-to-head (h2h)
- Guimaraes had won four of the past five encounters.
- In the past five-year period, they have lost just twice.
- The latest meeting at this stadium had ended in a 2-1 win for the hosts.
- However, since 2012, the hosts have won just twice at this ground.
Pacos Ferreira vs Vitoria Guimaraes Prediction & Analysis
Ferreira are on a three-game losing streak, and they were also winless in 13 of the past 15 fixtures. Note that they had conceded a total of eight goals from the last three matches combined, and the last they won at home was back in August.
On the other hand, Guimaraes were unbeaten in 16 of the preceding 21 games, and they have lost just thrice on the road since April. Two of these defeats had come against Porto, and Sporting.
Taking into account these observations, and previous h2h stats, expect a win for Vitoria this weekend.
Key Stats for Betting
- Ferreira are one of the only four teams in the entire competition to stay winless in the past five match-days in the league.
- They have won just once at home this whole season in the Primeira Liga, and it had come against the 13th placed Famalicao.
- Meanwhile, Guimaraes are placed seventh in the table, and need a surplus of just five points to break into the top-five.
Tips for Pacos Ferreira vs Vitoria Guimaraes
Draw No Bet: Guimaraes @ 1.75 (3/4)
Over 1.5 Team Goals by Guimaraes @ 2.50 (3/2).