Fenerbahce vs Denizlispor
Turkey – Super Lig
Date: Saturday, 7 March 2020
Kick-Off at 17:00 UK/ 18:00 CET
Venue: Ülker Stadyumu (Istanbul)
The hosts, popularly known as the Yellow Canaries, are on a 5 match winless run at the moment. The team is under serious pressure and the loss in the Istanbul Derby has added salt to the wound.
The visitors have a poor record at this ground, but they will definitely get chances considering the form of Fenerbahce.
Fenerbahce vs Denizlispor: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Fenerbahce has won the last 6 head-to-head games against this opposition.
- The last time the “Roosters” won against the hosts was back in March 2005.
- Over 2.5 goals came in their last 2 meetings across all venues.
- In all the h2h clashes at this venue, the home side remains unbeaten.
- They have a 3 match win streak at this ground against Denizlispor.
- Over 2.5 goals were recorded in 5 of the last 6 head-to-head games played here.
- The “Yellow Canaries” are without a win in their last 4 league fixtures this season.
Fenerbahce vs Denizlispor: Prediction
It does not satisfy the home fans with their team’s performance at home soil. They have not won both the recent home matches against Galatasaray and Alanyaspor. While the defeat to city rivals was the major highlight, their poor run started with a defeat against toppers Trabzonspor in early February.
The club based in Denizli is having a hard time away from home. They are yet to win a game in 2020 on the road in all competitions. But before this poor spell, they had some good results against Trabzonspor and Goztepe. So considering the form of these sides, I am backing a draw on Saturday.
The hosts have conceded 10 goals in their last 5 games in both league and Cup. This includes matches with Ankaragucu and Rizespor who are the bottom of the league table. So I am quite sure about them conceding and scoring in this upcoming match.
Fenerbahce vs Denizlispor: Betting Tips
Match to draw @ 4.80 (19/5).
Both teams to score @ 1.80 (4/5).