Fenerbahce vs Antalyaspor
Turkey – Super Lig
Date: Friday, 4 October 2019
Kick-off at 18:30 UK/ 19:30 CET
Venue: Şükrü Saracoğlu Stadium (Istanbul).
The Yellow Canaries seem to be determined to make it to Europe this summer, and in fact, have been on a roll since the climactic stages of the last campaign.
Antalyaspor, who’s yet to find their groove, will find it hard to deal with this in-form squad, and that too on the road.
Fenerbahce vs Antalyaspor Head-to-head (h2h)
- The last time these two met, Fener won 3-1.
- 12 of the previous 16 wins went to this same squad.
- 14 of the prior 16 wins at this venue went to the hosts.
- 11 of the former 16 encounters at this stadium had the hosts scoring two or more goals.
- The combined scorecard for the last six clashes at this stadium is 17-7, in favor of the home team.
Fenerbahce vs Antalyaspor Prediction
After their four-game winning run to end their previous campaign, the Canaries have begun on a strong note. They have lost just once in 2019-20, and at home, they have really been on another dimension.
They are on a streak of 17 unbeaten ties in front of the home crowd, and going further, they remained so in 22 of their prior 23 appearances. They had also won 12 of their former 17 home ties as well.
On the other hand, their counterparts were win-less in 13 of their last 16 overall fixtures and has just three from their preceding 15 on the road.
Finally, head-to-head clashes too overwhelmingly place the hosts of the day as favorites, with them recording 12 of the previous 16 h2h wins and 14 of the former 16 at this venue.
Fenerbahce vs Antalyaspor Betting Tips
Half Time Result: Fenerbahce @ 1.72
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.50.