FC Slutsk vs Dynamo Brest
Belarus- Premier League
Date: Saturday, 28 March 2020
Kick-Off at 10:00 UK/ 11:00 CET
Venue: City Stadium (Slutsk)
Dynamo fans are not happy with their team’s performance in the season opener. The reigning champs drew against Smolevichi on matchday 1. They have a chance to return back to winning ways against one of their favorite opponents. Brest has remained unbeaten for over 2 years against Slutsk in both the cup and the league.
Meanwhile, the hosts have a striker in form. Artem Serdyuk has scored 2 in the first match against Slavia Mozyr. Including those 2 they scored 3 goals and conceded 1 goal in that home game. They would want to keep repeating such results but against Brest, it will be hard.
FC Slutsk vs Dynamo Brest: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Dynamo Brest is unbeaten in the last 6 head to head clashes against this opposition.
- Brest is currently on a 3 match win streak in this particular fixture.
- They have scored at least 3 goals in all those 3 games.
- Four of their last 5 meetings had over 2.5 goals in total.
- Brest also has a 3 match unbeaten run in 3 recent meetings here.
- Both teams found the net in 3 of those matches as well.
FC Slutsk vs Dynamo Brest: Prediction
Everyone knows who the best of these two are. Brest has reigned supreme for so long and they are very much in need of a win right now. They never lost a game here since 2017 and have won 2 in that period too. The champs have found the net in 4 of their last 5 meetings at this venue. They are a great attacking team which we have seen in yesteryears. Last season, for example, they have netted 70 goals in 28 matches. So it is pretty sure that they will get a goal or two here.
With a winning start and playing at home for a second consecutive match, I think the hosts have enough firepower to get a goal as well. So I am backing a score with more than 2.5 goals and both teams getting on the score sheet.
FC Slutsk vs Dynamo Brest: Betting Tips
- Over 2.5 goals @ 1.73(8/11).
- Both teams to score @2.00(1/1).