FC Koln vs Monchengladbach
Germany – Bundesliga
Date: Saturday, 27 November 2021
Kick-off at 14:30 UK / 15:30 CET
We would not be surprised at all to see the continuation of a high-scoring trend in this matchup. Koln won only one of the last nine Bundesliga games and they are yet to keep a clean sheet this season in the elite class of German football. Monchengladbach are dreadful travelers, but they have bagged four goals in the previous round. Both teams to score is the best betting recommendation here.
FC Koln vs Monchengladbach Head-to-head
- Koln celebrated a 1-2 victory in February this year when these two teams last met each other.
- Monchengladbach had been on a three-win thread in the clashes against Koln beforehand.
- The Over 2.5 goals FT & Both Teams To Score pick landed in four of the last five head to head games.
FC Koln vs Monchengladbach Predictions & Analysis
Borussia Monchengladbach took advantage of the easier fixture to celebrate a demolishing 4-0 victory over the rock bottomed Greuther Furth after the international break.
Jonas Hofmann stole the show with a brace as Monchengladbach removed all doubts about the winner with three goals in the first half.
Monchengladbach have thus won two and drawn one of the last three Bundesliga games and they will travel to RheinEnergieStadion for the 13th round clash against Koln in the highest of spirits.
However, the head coach Adi Hutter has a lot of concerns ahead of the trip to Koln. The main ones are concerned with M’gladbach’s horrendous record on travels this season.
Borussia Monchengladbach won one, drew one, and lost four of six league fixtures on the road this season. They have scored only five goals in the process.
When you pair such a record with Koln’s strong home form in this term of the Bundesliga, you escape straight away from any away win picks here.
Koln are unbeaten in their own backyard this season. They won three and drew three of six league outings at RheinEnergieStadion.
Key Stats for Betting
- Koln have not kept a clean sheet in any of 12 league games this season.
- Both teams scored in 10 of 12 matches Koln played in this term of Bundesliga.
- Koln drew in three of the last four league matches.
- Both teams were on target in four of the last five head to head encounters.
Tips for FC Koln vs Monchengladbach
Both Teams To Score @ 1.50 (1/2)
Draw @ 3.50 (5/2)