Falkenbergs vs Hacken
Sweden – Allsvenskan
Date: Monday, 15 June 2020
Kick-Off at 18:00 UK/ 19:00 CET
Venue: Falcon Alkoholfri Arena.
The hosts would want to start the season on a positive note. But this opposition has always been a headache for them in recent times. With a losing streak going on against Hacken, the home team needs to forget the past. They managed to survive for yet another season last time around finishing just above the relegation zone. The hosts have to do better at home if they want to avoid that scenario.
Hacken is still waiting to lift their first-ever league title. After coming close in 2012 they were not able to maintain that same momentum in the league. But after picking up the Cup last season they will be major contenders for the league this time around.
Falkenbergs vs Hacken: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Hacken has a 5 game winning streak going on against this opposition.
- All 5 of those matches had more than 2.5 goals in total.
- Three of those games saw both teams finding the back of the net also.
- Falkenbergs previously won this fixture back in May 2015.
- Hacken has a 3-game winning run at this ground against the hosts.
- Four of their last 5 meetings here saw more than 2.5 goals.
- Both sides scored in four of those five games as well.
Falkenbergs vs Hacken: Prediction
Hacken is dominating the head to head stats in the recent past. They have a winning run going on and the last time they lost was five years ago. They did excellent last season too finishing 6th at the end. The hosts however had to settle for a 13th spot finish.
There has been no shortage of goals in their head to head games. The majority of matches saw both of them getting goals. A similar scoreline can be seen in their recent league fixtures as well.
Most of the head to head games at this ground since 2008 had a big scoreline.
Falkenbergs vs Hacken: Betting Tips
- Hacken to win @ 1.70 (7/10).
- Both teams to score @ 1.87 (7/8).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.