Erzurum BB vs Eskisehirspor
Turkey- 1. Lig
Date: Saturday, 21 March 2020
Kick-Off at 13:30 UK/ 14:30 CET
Venue: Kâzım Karabekir Stadyumu (Erzurum)
The away side is desperate to get some wins. They are at the bottom of the table with just 17 points in 28 matches. Of those games, 16 were defeats and only 7 wins were recorded too. They are fresh from a home defeat to Adana Demirspor which ended with a score of 1-4. Also, the visitors never had a good record against the top 6 teams.
Erzurum will need to come back to winning ways if they want to be in a promotion spot. They would love to finish in the top 2 and gain automatic promotion. Currently, they are on an active 3 match winless run. But these matches were against the top teams in the league. So I hope against a weaker opposition they could really shine and get a much-needed morale boost.
Erzurum BB vs Eskisehirspor: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Erzurum has 2 wins in 3 head to head matches against this opposition.
- Both sides scored in all those 3 games across all venues.
- All those matches had more than 2.5 goals in total.
- Erzurum has won the last 2 h2h matches on the trot.
- In the only meeting at this ground, the hosts won by a score of 2-1.
- Eskisehirspor are on a 7 match winless run in the league (L7, D1).
Erzurum BB vs Eskisehirspor: Prediction
The hosts definitely have a home advantage considering the 10 wins in 14 matches here. They are clearly a good attacking unit getting goals against Super Lig toppers Trabzonspor in the Cup.
When we look at their scoring pattern it is clear that they score a maximum of 2 goals in the last 12 matches. This is in matches both at home and away in Cup and league as well. The only head to head match at this ground also had a similar trend. The visitors have also scored very few goals in most of their away matches. So I do not think the scoreline would have goals from both sets of players.
Erzurum BB vs Eskisehirspor: Betting Tips
- Under 2.5 team goals for Erzurum BB @ 1.66 (4/6).
- Both teams to score: No @ 1.60 (3/5).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.