Energetik vs Sagadam
Turkmenistan- Yokary Liga
Date: Saturday, 9 May 2020
Kick-Off at 14:00 UK/ 15:00 CET
Venue: Energetik Stadium (Mary).
Being a comparatively new team to the top flight Energetik did well to finish in the top five last season. But after 6 rounds they are facing serious problems in all aspects of the game. In 6 matches they have scored only 3 goals and conceded an average of a goal per game. The only win so far came against Balkan who is at the bottom of the table.
Sagadam is on a 2 match winning streak at present. This gives hopes for the fans after their team failed to win the first four matches of the season. They have hope that they will continue that run of form. This is most likely to happen as they have a good record at this venue in recent times.
At present, the visitors are 5th in the points table and a win could send them way up in the table. They have the burden of high expectations as they finished third last season.
Energetik vs Sagadam: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Sagadam has 2 wins and a loss in the last 5 head to head matches.
- They remain unbeaten in the most recent 3 games against this opposition.
- Three of those 5 games had more than 2.5 goals in total.
- Both sides scored in those three games as well.
- Energetik previously won this fixture back in September 2018.
- Sagadam is unbeaten in their last two trips to this ground (W1, D1).
- In their last 5 visits, Sagadam has 3 wins and a loss.
- Three of those 5 games also had over 2.5 goals at full time.
Energetik vs Sagadam: Prediction
Sagadam is on a roll in the league with 2 wins back to back. Also, they have won more games recently in head to head matches at this ground. Even though they are on a losing streak in away game at present I think they will be able to continue their recent success at this ground.
The hosts have remained unbeaten in 5 of their last 6 league games at home. They have scored in 8 recent games at home on the trot. With the visitors having a problem in defense and have been conceding goals frequently we can expect goals in this match. So I am backing Sagadam to win and both teams to get in the score sheet.
Energetik vs Sagadam: Betting Tips
- Sagadam to win away @ 1.50 (1/2).
- Both teams to score @ 2.00 (1/1).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.