Elche vs Real Betis
Spain – LaLiga
Date: Sunday, 21 November 2021
Kick-off at 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET
Venue: Estadio Manuel Martínez Valero.
Elche continue to struggle to climb out of the relegation zone, and in the meanwhile, they are conceding goals in huge numbers. In fact, they have a total of just one win all through this campaign, and only one of those had come at home.
In the meantime, Betis are in possession of the fifth spot, and are actively in pursuit of a top-four position, with an eye on Champions League qualification.
They also have a great h2h record against this rival, and thus are favorites to secure the three points this Saturday at the Estadio Manuel Martínez Valero.
Elche vs Real Betis Head-to-head (h2h)
- Betis are on an unbeaten run since 2013.
- The latest meeting had ended in a 1-1 draw.
- Since 1989, the hosts have won just once at this stadium.
- Only twice have the hosts kept a clean sheet at this stadium in the past three decades.
Elche vs Real Betis Prediction & Analysis
Elche were held to a 2-2 draw the last match-day by Mallorca. They were also winless in 13 of their preceding 15 games, and they had remained so in nine of their past ten appearances at home.
Do also note that they have a total of just two clean sheets at home in the past five-month period as well.
On the other hand, Betis were on a touch schedule lately – taking on Sevilla and Atleti in back-to-back fixtures. But they have gotten that over now, and will be eager to make amends for the lost time.
Likely, they are going to target the struggling Elche, and it’s almost a given that they will try to improve their goal difference as well.
Key Stats for Betting
- Elche are one of the only three teams in the competition to stay winless in the past five match-days, and they had conceded two or more goals in four of their past five fixtures.
- They have a single win at home since May, and it had come against the 15th placed Celta Vigo.
- Meanwhile, Betis might be on a two-game losing run in the league – but the clashes were against defending champions Atletico Madrid, and Sevilla.
- In fact, before their loss against Atleti, they had remained invincible in 10 of their previous 11 matches.
Tips for Elche vs Real Betis
Real Betis to Win @ 2.00 (1/1)
Over 1.5 Team Goals by Real Betis @ 2.00 (1/1).