Elche vs Eibar
Spain – La Liga
Date: Saturday, 20 February 2021
Kick-off at 13:00 UK/ 14:00 CET
Venue: Estadio Manuel Martinez Valero (Elche).
Elche is near to the bottom of the table with just 18 points from their 21 appearances. The promoted team has 3 wins and 9 draws in their form so far this season against the 9 losses in the process. The host has lost three of their recent five fixtures, including the 3-1 loss on the road against Celta Vigo last time out.
Eibar is not any better than the host on the table at the 17th spot this term. The away team has 4 wins and 9 draws in their 23 appearances until now with 10 defeats along with it. The visitor has been winless for the last six matches in the campaign, following a 1-1 draw at home with Valladolid in the previous encounter.
Elche vs Eibar Head-to-head (h2h)
- The host has recorded three of the last five overall wins.
- Their previous encounter gave a 0-1 away win for Elche.
- Both teams have scored in one of their recent five fixtures.
- The team that visits has won their last five overall matches.
- None of their recent five encounters have ended in a draw.
- The host has been winless for the past five clashes at home.
- Three of the last five games held here have ended in a draw.
Elche vs Eibar Prediction
With both teams in a winless run in La Liga, the match is really confusing as to how it would probably end in ninety minutes on Saturday. The most probable result is a 0-1 win for Eibar, considering their last visit in 2014 and the current form in the league. However, it was Elche that took the same victory in the reverse fixture this season away from home.
Elche is a promoted team, which has been a problem for them to find the form in the top tier. They are a strong contender for relegation but are capable of taking something out of the game with their ground advantage as the host. Since 2008, none of their h2h meetings have ended in a draw. So, the double chance favoring both teams will probably be the best bet for the punters.
Elche vs Eibar Betting tips
Double chance: Elche or Eibar @ 1.40 (2/5).