Eibar host Real Sociedad at Municipal de Ipurua on Saturday, as they hope to get back to winning ways, having series of matches without a win. The match is scheduled to kick-off at 19:30 GMT on Saturday, 16th April 2016.
Real Sociedad are hoping to build on their victory against League Leaders Barcelona and stretch further their winning streak as they approach the business end of the season.
- Eibar have been on the loosing end lately, they have lost 4 of their last 6 La Liga games.
- Eibar are without a win in their last 8 La Liga games and lost their last 3 home La Liga games.
- Sociedad are not in the best of form, but they have won 3 of their last 5 away games.
- Sociedad have won on 2 of their last 6 games which includes their win over League Leaders Barcelona.
Eibar: Team News
Mauro Dos Santos is back from a ban and will go straight back into the back four while the manager is expected to make no other changes in the game.
Jaime, Borja Ekiza and Kike are out with respective injuries, while Josip Radosevic is a minor doubt and is not expected to start here.
Eibar: Predicted Line-up (4-2-3-1)
Santos, Junca, Ramis, Capa
Jota, Adrian, Keko
Real Sociedad: Team News
Inigo Martinez is a major doubt as he is yet to recover from a foot injury and Mikel Gonzalez is expected to start in defence.
Markel Bergara and Yuri are back from suspension, but are unlikely to start.
Sergio Canales, Imanol Agirretxe, Carlos Martínez and Raúl Navas are injured and will the trip to Eibar.
Real Sociedad: Predicted Line-up (4-3-3)
Elustondo, Gonzalez, Martinez, Bella
Graniero, Illaramendi, Prieto
Oyarzabal, Vela, Zurutuza
Eibar vs Real Sociedad: Head-To-Head stats
- Comparing the statistics, Sociedad are the superior side, having won 5 of their last meetings irrespective of the playing ground.
- The home side have won only 1 game in their 9 meetings, lost 5 and drew 3.
- Eibar have hosted Sociedad 3 times at Municipal de Ipurua and both teams have won 1 games each and drew 1.
Eibar vs Real Sociedad: Prediction
The Visitors seem to have an edge in this game as they are in high spirit having snatched 3 point from Barcelona the last time out coupled with their dominance over Eibar irrespective of the playing ground.
Best bet Real Sociedad win or draw.