Dynamo Kyiv vs Bayern Munich
Date: Tuesday, 23 November 2021
Kick-off at 17:45 UK/ 18:45 CET
Venue: NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium.
The Bavarians need just one more point to officially take the top-most spot in the group, and still their DNA would compel them to go after a huge win. It’s just how they are built.
They are at the top of the table with a 100% winning record, and are taking on the dead-last placed Dynamo Kyiv – who are yet to score their first CL goal in 2021-22.
By all means, expect the German champions to deliver a superb victory this Tuesday – and thus become the Group E winners in style.
Dynamo Kyiv vs Bayern Munich Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 5-0 win for Bayern.
- They had recorded five of the past six overall wins.
- Four of the previous six clashes had three or more goals.
- The last Kyiv recorded a win was back in 2000.
Dynamo Kyiv vs Bayern Munich Prediction & Analysis
Dynamo Kyiv lost 0-1 at home the last match-day in the CL, against Barcelona. This loss practically confirmed their elimination from the competition.
In fact, they do not have the capabilities to take on the titans of European football – let alone an absolute giant like Bayern.
Moreover, they were also winless in five of their past ten fixtures, and they are on a two-game losing run at home.
On the other hand, the German champions had registered a 5-2 win at home against Benfica in their previous European game. Going on, they are posting wins at an unbelievable rate, and are also scoring goals almost for fun.
Surely they are going after another European title, and will be eager to complete the group stage with a perfect winning record. Expect them to totally dominate the minnows – Kyiv.
Key Stats for Betting
- With a 17-2 combined scoreline so far, the Bavarians are at the top of Group E table – that too with a six-point lead over the second-placed Barcelona.
- They have a perfect winning record in the CL this season, and had also won 15 of their preceding 18 fixtures.
- Meanwhile, Kyiv are placed bottom-most in the table, and have a 100% winless record. In fact, barring a draw against the third-placed Benfica, they have a 100% losing record.
- They are still waiting for their first goal in the 2021-22 edition of the Champions League.
Tips for Dynamo Kyiv vs Bayern Munich
Bayern Munich -2.5 Asian Handicap @ 2.80 (9/5)
Bayern Munich to Win to Nil @ 2.20 (6/5).