Dundee vs Hibernian
Scotland – Premiership
Date: Wednesday, 2 March 2022
Kick-off at 19:45 UK/ 20:45 CET
Venue: Dens Park.
Dundee are the absolute worst team in the whole of Premiership, and understandably are placed bottom-most in the table. They have conceded the most number of goals in the competition, and are the prime contender to get relegated at the end of the campaign.
Meanwhile, Hibernian are placed fourth in the table, and are going after a ticket to the Championship Group – once the regular season ends.
They are finding the back of the net consistently, and importantly, they have a superb h2h record against this rival over the years.
For the reasons, expect a win for Hibernian this Wednesday at the Dens Park.
Dundee vs Hibernian Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 1-0 win for Hibernian.
- They had won seven of the past nine clashes.
- The guests had scored a total of nine goals in the past three match-ups at this stadium.
- It’s been ten years since the hosts have won at this venue.
Dundee vs Hibernian Prediction & Analysis
Dundee lost 0-4 at home the last match-day, against Livingston. They are on a two-fixture losing streak, and they had also remained winless in 11 of their past 14 games. In addition, they had also gone through a six-match losing run during this stretch.
On the other hand, Hibernian had won two of their previous three overall fixtures, and they had scored a total of five goals in the process. Going on, they have also lost just seven times on the road in the past nine-month period.
Considering these observations, and past h2h stats, expect a win for Hibernian this Wednesday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Dundee have won just five times all through the campaign, and they have let in the most number of goals as well.
- Only one other team has scored fewer goals than them.
- Meanwhile, Hibernian have lost just thrice on the road in the past three-month period.
Tips for Dundee vs Hibernian
Hibernian to Win @ 2.20 (6/5)
Over 1.5 Team Goals by Hibernian @ 2.00 (1/1).