Dundee vs Aberdeen
Scotland – Premiership
Date: Saturday, 2 April 2022
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Dens Park.
Dundee are the worst team in the Scottish top flight this season, and are deservedly placed bottom-most in the table. They have struggled with their defense all through the campaign, and have managed to post a total of just five wins in the process.
Meanwhile, Aberdeen too have had their fair share of troubles, but they have been comparatively far better. In fact, they have a surplus of 12 points, and they are also determined to climb into the Championship Group. Note that they need only an additional two points to do that.
By the looks of things, anticipate a win for the latter this weekend.
Dundee vs Aberdeen Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 2-1 win for Aberdeen.
- They had won 13 of the past 15 clashes.
- The visitors had won six of the former eight meetings at this venue.
- The guests had scored two or more goals in five of the past eight match-ups at this stadium.
Dundee vs Aberdeen Prediction & Analysis
Dundee are on a three-fixture losing streak, and they are also on a seven-game winless run. They are also on an eight-fixture winless stretch at home, and six of these were losses.
On the other hand, Aberdeen recorded a 3-1 win at home the past game week, against Hibernian. And they were also unbeaten in four of their last six fixtures.
Going on, they also have the better h2h record over the years.
For the reasons, expect a win for them this weekend.
And considering the defensive weakness and the desperation of both teams, anticipate a goal-fest too.
Key Stats for Betting
- Dundee have scored the most number of goals in the competition.
- They are one of the only two teams in the league to have remained winless in the past five appearances.
- Meanwhile, Aberdeen have scored an extra 11 goals, and they have let in 14 goals fewer than their counterparts for the day.
Tips for Dundee vs Aberdeen
Aberdeen to Win @ 2.20 (6/5)
Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.75 (7/4).