Dundee United vs Hibernian
Scotland – Premiership
Date: Sunday, 26 December 2021
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Tannadice Park.
Both teams have been going through rather poor streaks at the moment. However, Dundee have been one of the absolute worst teams in the league based on their recent form, while Hibernian have managed to post a win every once in a while.
And with a good h2h record over the years as well, Hibernian are expected to be the better team on the pitch this weekend.
Dundee United vs Hibernian Head-to-head (h2h)
- Hibernian had won three of the past four encounters.
- Five of the past ten clashes had three or more goals.
- At this venue, the guests are on a four-fixture winning streak.
- Since 2013, the hosts have kept a single clean sheet at this ground.
Dundee United vs Hibernian Prediction & Analysis
Dundee were winless in eight of their past nine matches, and six of these were losses. They had also conceded a total of four goals from their last two home matches, and it’s been over a month since they have won at home.
On the other hand, Hibernian have managed to do comparatively far well – especially when their defeats against some of the best teams in the league is disregarded. Moreover, they also have a good h2h record against this rival in past seasons.
Likely, expect Hibernian to have the upper hand this weekend.
However, taking into account the defensive issues of either squad in recent weeks, anticipate goals in plenty too.
Key Stats for Betting
- United are on a four-game losing streak, and they are one of the only three teams in the competition to stay winless in the past five match-days.
- They have a single win in the past two-month period.
- Meanwhile, Hibernian have lost just five times on the road in the past seven-month period. One of these defeats had come against Rangers, and one in the Conference League.
- However, they have a single clean sheet on the road since May.
Tips for Dundee United vs Hibernian
Draw No Bet: Hibernian @ 1.75 (3/4)
Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.00 (1/1).