FC Dordrecht vs Jong FC Utrecht
Netherlands – Eerste Divisie
Date: Friday, 4 October 2019
Kick-off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
Venue: DN Bouw Stadion (Dordrecht).
Dordrecht fans seem to have no light at the end of the tunnel, as they are about to host an in-form Utrecht squad. The hosts are desperate to rise up in league standings, but in all honesty, their wait might have to be extended another week.
FC Dordrecht vs Jong FC Utrecht Head-to-head (h2h)
- John van den Brom’s men registered wins in the prior two fixtures.
- The Sheep heads conceded twice or more in both of these games.
- The last time these two locked horns at this venue, the guests won 1-2.
- Two of the previous three games had the teams on the road registering the victory.
- Both teams found the back of the net in prior two match-ups at this stadium.
FC Dordrecht vs Jong FC Utrecht Prediction
Utrecht is unbeaten in their previous six fixtures and scored thrice or more in four of their prior six games. In fact, they have scored the same number of goals as toppers, Breda. Moreover, all season, they have lost just twice in the competition, and importantly, won the most recent two h2h clashes. In addition, they scored twice or more in these two games as well.
On the contrary, the Sheep heads have won just once this whole campaign, and they are rightfully placed in the bottom-most tier of the table. Moreover, if not for the dead-last Jong PSV, Claudio Braga’s men would have had conceded the most number of goals in the Eerste Divisie.
As these observations point out, rely on the guests to put on a worthwhile performance this Friday.
FC Dordrecht vs Jong FC Utrecht Betting Tips
Double Chance: Jong FC Utrecht or Draw @ 1.60 (3/5)
To Open the Scoring: Jong FC Utrecht @ 1.40 (2/5).