FC Dordrecht vs Excelsior
Netherlands – Eerste Divisie
Date: Friday, 10 January 2020
Kick-off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
Venue: Riwal Hoogwerkers Stadium.
Excelsior will be aiming to take all three points from the clash with FC Dordrecht at Riwal Hoogwerkers Stadium as they are the favorites in the game.
- FC Dordrecht form: 20 matches – 2 wins – 5 draws – 13 losses – 11 points.
- Excelsior form: 20 matches – 10 wins – 4 draws – 6 losses – 34 points.
FC Dordrecht vs Excelsior Head-to-head (h2h)
- The visitor has recorded four of the last five wins in their clashes.
- Five of the prior seven meetings have ended in a draw.
- Their previous encounter awarded a 3-2 home win for Excelsior.
- Both teams have scored goals in six of their last seven fixtures.
FC Dordrecht vs Excelsior Prediction
FC Dordrecht will be hosting after a 3-0 loss on the road against Breda in their previous encounter in the campaign. It was their fourth loss in a span of the recent five games in the league.
Besides that, Dordrecht has only two wins in their 20 league appearances so far. Along with that, the host is the worst home team in the campaign currently.
Evidently, they have only one win in their 10 home matches until now. Also, Dordrecht has been winless in its past five league home fixtures.
In the meantime, Excelsior had a minor setback in their previous encounter with Cambuur. They lost 1-3 at home to the table-toppers marking their second loss in the past five games.
On the other hand, the visitor has been unbeaten in their last five league away fixtures. Also, they are on a two-game winning run in their trips on the road.
As such, we cannot count on the host to contain Excelsior with their current form in the table. Hence, Excelsior has more chance of winning the game in ninety minutes. Also, we can expect the total to be over 2.5 goals in the match.
FC Dordrecht vs Excelsior Betting tips
Full-time result: Excelsior @ 1.75 (3/4).
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.40 (2/5).