Doncaster vs Lincoln City
England – League One
Date: Saturday, 20 November 2021
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Keepmoat Stadium.
Lincoln have been pretty consistent throughout the season, and deservedly have taken a spot in the mid-table. However, Doncaster were late to join the party, and now are stuck in the bottom-most tier of the table.
And with a good h2h record as well, expect the former to emerge victorious this weekend at the Keepmoat.
Doncaster vs Lincoln Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 0-1 win for Doncaster.
- Three of the last six clashes had goals from both teams.
- Only once have the hosts kept a clean sheet at this stadium in the past decade.
- The last time these two locked horns at this ground, the hosts won 1-0.
Doncaster vs Lincoln Prediction & Analysis
Doncaster were held to a 1-1 draw on the road the last match-day in the league, and that too by the dead-last placed Crewe.
Going on, they were winless in 14 of their past 20 overall matches, and they have managed to keep a total of just two clean sheets at home since March.
On the other hand, Lincoln recorded a 1-1 draw at home against Shrewsbury, and they had remained unbeaten in ten of their preceding fourteen fixtures.
Moreover, they had won four of their past six away games, and had remained invincible in five of their last six road matches.
Considering these observations, expect a win for Lincoln this weekend.
Key Stats for Betting
- Doncaster are placed second to last in the table, and have a total of just three wins to their name so far.
- With the exception or Morecambe, and the dead-last placed Crewe, they have conceded the most number of goals in the competition.
- Meanwhile, Lincoln have lost just once on the road since August.
- They had also scored two or more goals in four of the last six road trips.
Tips for Doncaster vs Lincoln
Lincoln to Win @ 2.40 (7/5)
Over 1.5 Team Goals by Lincoln @ 2.25 (5/4).