Doncaster vs AFC Wimbledon
England – League One
Date: Saturday, 14 March 2020
Kick-Off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Keepmoat Stadium.
Doncaster is still fighting for that playoff spot and is just 5 points away from attaining that goal. They will face the Wombles aiming for a third consecutive victory.
The Donny is fresh from an away win against Milton Keynes Dons. They are on a 4 match unbeaten run at home including 3 wins in that period. We can be sure of goals in this game as both teams have problems in defense.
Wimbledon has only 2 wins in their last 10 matches on the road. So they will have a hard time on Saturday despite winning the reverse fixture.
Doncaster vs AFC Wimbledon: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Both sides have 2 wins each in their previous 5 meetings.
- Wimbledon won the reverse fixture at home in December.
- Less than 2.5 goals were scored in 3 of those 5 games in all competitions.
- Both teams scored in 3 of these matches across all venues.
- Doncaster remains unbeaten at home against this opposition.
- They are on a 2 match win streak currently at this ground.
Doncaster vs AFC Wimbledon: Prediction
Rovers are on a 2 match win streak in the league. This came after a series of defeats to Shrews and Gillingham. They have performed pretty well at home with 10 wins in 19 matches. They also have an impeccable record against this opposition at home. The Wombles have been under the relegation threat for a long time now. They have got 3 unbeaten results recently which have given them a 3 point cushion over the relegation zone.
Both sides scored in 4 of their home matches on the trot. They are scoring an average of 1.5 goals per game till now in the league. The visitors are poor defensive unit conceding 52 goals this year. They have scored and conceded in 6 of their last 10 matches on the road. So I am backing a home win with both sides scoring.
Doncaster vs AFC Wimbledon: Betting Tips
- Doncaster Rovers to win @ 1.53 (6/11).
- Both teams to score @ 2.10 (11/10).