Diosgyori vs Mezokovesd
Hungary – NB I
Date: Saturday, 30 May 2020
Kick-off at 18:00 UK/19:00 CET
Venue: Diosgyori Stadion (Miskolc).
Diosgyori is 8 points behind the visitors in the league table. Besides, the slightly better league performance in the recent seasons will give an edge for Mezokovesd SE in the clash at Miskolc.
- Diosgyori form: 25 matches – 11 wins – 4 draws – 10 losses – 37 points.
- Mezokovesd form: 25 matches – 13 wins – 6 draws – 6 losses – 45 points.
Diosgyori vs Mezokovesd SE Head-to-head (h2h)
- The visitor has recorded four of the recent five wins.
- Only three of their prior ten fixtures have ended in a draw.
- Their previous encounter gave a 0-1 away win for DVTK.
- The host has been winless in their last three clashes at home.
- Both teams have scored in 3 of the previous 5 games held here.
Diosgyori vs Mezokovesd SE Prediction
Diosgyori has been unbeaten in their past five league fixtures, following a 1-1 draw on the road with Fehervar in their prior clash; breaking their two-game winning streak.
The host has a decent record at home this season so far, with 6 wins and 5 losses from their 12 appearances as the host.
Mezokovesd SE has a better chance of creating opportunities at Diosgyori Stadium. Having a slightly better form overall and in their h2h meetings will back the visitors in the game.
Attila Kuttor and his men have lost only one of their last five matches in the league. They shared the spoils in their previous goalless encounter at home, with Puskas Academy.
Another reason to back the visitors is their away record this season. Having lost only 2 of their 12 away fixtures until now, they are a strong squad on the road.
The punters can go with a double chance for Mezokovesd since they have dropped points recently and to have a safer approach to the bet.
Since this venue has seen BTTS in their recent meetings, the same tip with 1.80 odds will be another suitable option for the punters in ninety minutes.
Diosgyori vs Mezokovesd SE Betting tips
Double chance: Draw or Mezokovesd @ 1.40 (2/5).
Both teams to score @ 1.80 (4/5).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.