Dinamo Minsk vs Soligorsk
Belarus- Premier League
Date: Saturday, 30 May 2020
Kick-Off at 17:00 UK/ 18:00 CET
Venue: Stadion Dinamo (Minsk)
The hosts have found a couple of good results in recent past. They hope these will pave the way to get into the title race. The team that finished 4th last season is 10th in the table right now. They have lost half of their 10 games and have conceded more than the number of the games they played.
The away side have found a purple patch in recent matches. They have scored 15 goals which aided in the 5 wins in 10 matches. But the real highlight was their defensive run so far. Any offence will have problems in breaking down their backline.
Dinamo Minsk vs Soligorsk: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Both teams have one win each in the last 5 meetings across all venues.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals were scored in 4 of those five matches.
- In the 5 previous head to head matches at this ground, both sides have won once each.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals came in three of those matches as well.
- The visitors are unbeaten in 5 league matches on the trot.
- They have kept a clean sheet in 5 competitive matches also.
Dinamo Minsk vs Soligorsk: Prediction
Soligorsk is one of the between teams in the league so far. They have lost only twice in the 10 rounds so far. Even though Dinamo Minks are way below in the table, they have a couple of good results. The recent performance against Vitebsk and Isloch has lifted the team’s mentality. But the visitors are on form in both defence and offence. Soligorsk has score d15 goals and has the best defence with only 3 goals conceded.
The hosts have lost twice at home with both of those defeats against teams on top of them. With an unbeaten run going on I do not think the visitors will lose on Saturday. So I am backing the away side to win and only one team scoring the goals.
Dinamo Minsk vs Soligorsk: Betting Tips
- Away team to win @ 1.67 (2/3).
- Both teams to score: No @ 1.87 (7/8).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.