Derby vs Reading
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 27 June 2020
Kick-Off at 13:00 UK/ 14:00 CET
Venue: Pride Park (Derby)
The home side is enjoying the winning streak that is active right now. They have won all three recent league fixtures after the defeat against QPR. Wayne Rooney’s team has lost and drawn 12 games each, credit to a poor defense. Derby has scored 52 goals in 38 rounds and has given away 51 of them.
The Royals have done an exceptional job this time compared to last season. The team that finished 20th in the last edition of the Championship is currently 14th in the table. With just a handful of matches to go, they can achieve a better finish. With an unbeaten run going on they will be a handful for the Rams this weekend.
Derby vs Reading: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Both teams have two wins each in their 5 previous meetings.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in their 6 recent meetings across all venues.
- Both sides found the net in 7 of their 8 head to head matches in the recent past.
- In their 5 previous meetings at this ground, both sides have two wins each.
- Both of them scored in the latest 4 of those games.
- Over 2.5 goals were also scored in four of those matches.
Derby vs Reading: Prediction
The head to head stats gives a clear idea about their previous history. The majority of their recent clashes produced a large number of goals at the final whistle. Six of their latest meetings saw a similar scoreline. Another trend we can observe is that both of them scored in those matches as well.
In five recent matches that Rams played had over 2.5 goals. A similar scoreline can also be seen in three recent away games of Reading. With both teams sporting good attacking line-ups, I am backing a high scoring game with goals from both teams.
Derby vs Reading: Betting Tips
- Over 2.5 goals @ 2.00 (1/1).
- Both teams to score @ 1.80 (4/5).