Derby County vs Blackburn Rovers
England – Championship
Date: Sunday, 8 March 2020
Kick-Off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Pride Park (Derby)
We will see two struggling teams in the Championship take each other on this Sunday. The Rams are coming into this game after their recent defeat to Manchester United in the FA Cup.
Blackburn is on a 3 match drawing streak and is unbeaten in the last 5 matches. In their last league fixture, they drew Swansea at home with both teams scoring 2 goals each.
Derby County vs Blackburn Rovers: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Blackburn is on a 2 match win streak in head to head clashes against Blackburn.
- They remain unbeaten in the last 5 meetings winning 4 of them.
- Derby previously won back in February 2016.
- All 4 recent clashes had less than 2.5 goals in total.
- Blackburn managed to remain unbeaten in their last 2 trips to this ground.
- Derby has 2 wins and 1 loss in the last 5 head to head games here.
- Less than 2.5 goals were scored in 4 of those 5 matches.
Derby County vs Blackburn Rovers: Prediction
Blackburn has been dominating in head to head games against the Rams. They are on a 2 match winning streak against them which makes 4 wins in 5 recent meetings across all venues. Even though Derby has won 2 matches against Rovers at home, the visitors are also unbeaten at this ground in 2 matches now. So I expect the visitors to get a narrow win at Pride Park.
Both teams scored in 8 previous games of Derby. They have never failed to score in 7 matches at home on the trot. The visitors have also scored in every game since October 2019. So I am backing both sides scoring with the away side emerging as winners.
Derby County vs Blackburn Rovers: Betting Tips
- Away win for Blackburn Rovers @ 2.25 (5/4).
- Both teams to score @ 1.80 (4/5).