Denizlispor vs Yeni Malatyaspor
Turkey Super Lig
Date: Sunday, 1 March 2020
Kick-Off at 10:30 UK/ 11:30 CET
Venue: Denizli Atatürk Stadyumu (Denizli).
This match could go either way because both these teams are equal on points and form also. The visitors are just above Denizlispor in terms of goal difference.
The hosts have not won any match in 2020 and are yet to more than 1 goal in a game. They are winless in their 8 previous league games both home and away. Less than 2.5 goals were recorded in their latest 4 fixtures.
A similar record exists for Yeni away from home. They are currently on a 3 match losing streak. So this match could go down the wire and a win for either will help them move up the table.
Denizlispor vs Yeni Malatyaspor: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Both teams have 2 wins each in their 5 meetings across all venues.
- In three of those games, the final score had more than 2.5 goals in total.
- Both sides scored in 4 of those matches as well.
- The hosts have never lost against this opposition at home.
- None of their meetings here had over 2.5 goals at the final time.
Denizlispor vs Yeni Malatyaspor: Prediction
Predicting a clear cut winner in this match is really difficult. The hosts are winless at home since November and are on a 2 game losing streak. The visitors also have an active losing streak going on. Also, the hosts have never lost against this opposition at home. So I don’t think either team will win this one.
Denizlispor has scored in 8 of their last 9 competitive matches. The visitors have also found the net in 9 away matches despite not winning any. So we may see a draw with both teams scoring.
Denizlispor vs Yeni Malatyaspor: Betting Tips
- Both teams to score @ 1.73 (8/11).
- Game to draw @ 3.50 (5/2).