ADO Den Haag vs VVV-Venlo
Netherlands – Eredivisie
Date: Saturday, 19th January 2019
Kick-off at 18.45 UK/ 19.45 CET
Venue: Cars Jeans Stadion (Den Haag).
The Storks come into this game on top of three consecutive winless games. Two losses, one draw, and eight goals conceded in the time period have taken quite a toll on their mental edge.
Now the team turns towards their home-ground to stabilize things a bit and get back into the good books of the fans.
Three wins in a row. Three clean sheets, and three comprehensive performances, in the last three match-days. Maurice Stejin’s men will be hungry for more, and the fact that they are on the road will not discourage them from going after the three points.
The mid-table of the Dutch league is quite competitive compared to the top-most section, and fans who seek thrill should concentrate their eyes on these types of games.
ADO Den Haag vs VVV-Venlo Head-to-head (h2h)
- 25 of the total 28 times these took the pitch together, the team with the home advantage netted at least a goal.
- The last four meetings in a row, between the teams, saw under 2.5 match goals.
- 12 of the last 13 home h2h ties had The Hague finding the back of the net.
- At home, Alfons Groenendijk’s men are unbeaten against this opponent.
- The Pride of the South failed to score in five of their last seven appearances at the Cars Jeans Stadion, against the hosts and managed just a total of two goals from these seven fixtures.
ADO Den Haag vs VVV-Venlo Prediction
The team from the city of The Hague will take things carefully and try to get a good result out of this tie. After a stretch of days without a favorable outcome, it’s time that the players took things seriously and give something back to the fans.
The Cars Jeans Stadion has always sided with the hosts whenever the Venlose Trots came visiting. In fact, in all their years of fighting amongst each other, there has never been one instance where this venue saw an away win. Once more, the Storks will line up expecting a positive outcome.
But things will not be easy for them.
The Good Old know the record that they have at this stadium and will try to make amends for that. Expect them to go all out in the game. Their recent stretch of wins will surely buoy their hopes.
From these peculiar situations, I infer a 1-1 drawn game this Saturday.
ADO Den Haag vs VVV-Venlo Betting Tips
Correct Score: 1-1 @ 6.50 (11/2)
Draw & Both Teams to Score @ 4.50 (7/2).