Debrecen vs Kaposvari
Hungary – NB I
Date: Friday, 5 June 2020
Kick-off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
Venue: Nagyerdei Stadion (Debrecen).
The Blasters are the absolute worst team in the whole competition, and they are rightfully placed dead last in the table. They have also conceded 63 goals so far in their campaign, while no other squad have yet let in 50 goals. On top of that, Loki have a phenomenal h2h record at this venue as well. Likely, expect a winning performance from Debrecen this Friday.
Debrecen vs Kaposvari Head-to-head (h2h)
- 15 of the prior 18 wins had gone to Loki.
- The biggest win belongs to Loki, with a 7-1 scoreline at home.
- The 12 encounters at this stadium so far have ended in 10 wins for the hosts.
- Nine of the past twelve meetings at this stadium saw the home team scoring two or more goals.
- Since 2004, the guests have scored a total of eight goals at this ground, while the latest win for the home team here, saw them slotting in seven goals.
Debrecen vs Kaposvari Prediction
The Blasters are on a long 11-game losing run, and the combined scoreline for their past four match-ups is 0-18, in favor of their opponents. They have also conceded a total of 63 goals from their 26 fixtures so far, while the next worst in the competition is just 49.
They have also scored the least number of goals in the campaign, 19, while the next best is 28. On the road, they have a 100% losing record since December of 2019, and conceded a total of 17 goals from their prior five road trips.
On the other hand, Loki have lost just twice at home since November of 2019, and even kept clean sheets in two of their prior five appearances here. Finally, at this venue, the hosts have a 100% winning record over the years, disregarding a single loss and a draw.
Considering these stats, it’s concluded that Debrecen are about to deliver a winning performance this Friday.
Debrecen vs Kaposvari Betting Tips
Half Time/ Full Time: Debrecen/ Debrecen @ 1.60 (3/5)
Debrecen -1, -1.5 Asian Handicap @ 1.40 (2/5).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.