De Graafschap vs Almere City FC
Netherlands – Eerste Divisie
Date: Friday, 4 October 2019
Kick-off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
Venue: De Vijverberg (Doetinchem).
Graafschap is making the most out of their relegation from the top tier last summer. They are unbeaten so far, and with the opportunity to host Almere, who are so far winless on the road this campaign, home fans surely are thrilled.
De Graafschap vs Almere City FC Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Super Farmers recorded a 2-1 win the last time these two locked horns.
- 13 of the former 15 wins were registered by this same team as well.
- The previous ten games in a row had goals at either end of the pitch.
- Disregarding a 2015 draw, every single encounter at this venue has ended in a home win.
- Except for once, the home team has always scored twice or more at this stadium.
De Graafschap vs Almere City FC Prediction
Mike Snoei’s men have abundant experience in the top division, and this surely will come to their aid. In addition, they have the motivation to get back to Eredivisie and coupling this to their home advantage, the visitors are in for a tough evening at the De Vijverberg.
Moreover, they are the only unbeaten squad in the whole competition, and they have conceded the least number of goals so far as well.
On the other hand, Almere is yet to record a win on the road, and importantly, their counterparts recorded 13 of the previous 15 h2h wins and won ten of the prior eleven such meetings at this venue.
By the looks of things, we are in line for a majestic performance by the hosts, amply supported by their backline.
De Graafschap vs Almere City FC Betting Tips
Best Bet: De Graafschap to Win @ 1.60 (3/5).
To Open the Scoring: De Graafschap @ 1.40 (2/5).
To Win to Nil: De Graafschap @ 2.25 (5/4).