Darmstadt will be hosting Eintracht Frankfurt at Merck-Stadion am Bollenfalltor on Saturday 30 April 2016. Darmstadt were unlucky last weekend when their 6 games unbeaten run was ended by Cologne in a 4:1 defeat, they are now 13th in the table with 35 points, just 4 points above drop zone. They will be hoping for a win in this match to keep them further away from the drop zone.
Eintracht Frankfurt were victorious last week after going on a 3 game loosing streak, they will be hoping to build on that victory to get a chance of moving out of the relegation zone.
- Frankfurt are in a very poor state, they have lost 4 of their last 6 games and won 2.
- Frankfurt have lost their last 5 away games in the Bundesliga
- Frankfurt have also failed to score in their last 4 away games in the Bundesliga.
- Darmstadt are unbeaten in 5 of their last 6 Bundesliga games, they have won 2, drew 3 and lost 1.
- Darmstadt have scored at least 2 in their last 3 home Bundesliga games.
Darmstadt: Team News
Jan Rosenthal and Peter Niemeyer are out on injury and will miss the game while Mario Vrancic and Slobodan Rajkovic are struggling for fitness and are doubts for the game.
Darmstadt: Predicted Line up (4-4-1-1)
Diaz, Daldirola, Sulu, Jungwirth
Rausch, Gondolf, Holland, Heller
Eintracht Frankfurt: Team News
Stefan Reinartz is out for the season, Slobodan medojevic’s return date is yet to be known, same with timothy Chandler and Marc Stendra while Stefan Aigner has a knock after the last game and is a doubt for this fixture
Eintracht Frankfurt: Predicted Line up (4-2-3-1)
Oczikpa, Abraham, Russ, Repasel
Kittel, Gacinovic, Ben-Haitra
Darmstadt vs Eintracht Frankfurt: Head-To-Head stats
- Both teams have played only 5 games and none has ended in a draw.
- Darmstadt have won 2 games while Eintracht Frankfurt have won 3 times
- Besides the first leg of this fixture, other games were played more than 3 decades ago (1979 and 1982)
Darmstadt vs Eintracht Frankfurt: Prediction
Darmstadt isn’t in the best of forms, but it is best to stick with them than to stick with the Visitors who have a worse form compared to the host.
Eintracht have lost been on losing streak in their recent away games, and they are finding it to score in their recent away games while Darmstadt have been scoring freely in their last 3 home games.
Darmstadt vs Eintracht Frankfurt: Bet Tips
Best bet: over 1.5 goals.
Risky bet: Darmstadt to keep a clean sheet.
Big money bet: Darmstadt to score first goal of the match.