CSKA Moscow vs Zenit St. Petersburg
Russia – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 20 June 2020
Kick-Off at 17:00 UK/ 18:00 CET
Venue: Arena CSKA (Moscow)
The reigning champions are on top of the table after 22 rounds are completed. The Lions have a 9 point lead over their nearest rivals Lokomotiv Moscow. Needless to say, they have scored the most number of goals and conceded the fewest number of goals.
CSKA is still in contention for the other Champions League spot which is currently occupied by Lokomotiv. But they are 5 points down the table and are struggling to win matches. The Horses are winless in five league matches including both home and away fixtures. Currently, with a two-match drawing run at home they will have a hard time facing Zenit.
CSKA Moscow vs Zenit: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Both teams have a win each in their 5 previous meetings.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals were scored in 7 of their last 8 competitive clashes.
- Six of those games ended as draws, three of which were goalless draws.
- Zenit has two wins and a defeat in the last 5 head to head matches here.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals came in four of those games here.
CSKA Moscow vs Zenit: Prediction
At present form, there is no way Zenit is losing this one. They are on an unbeaten streak and have won two head to heads at this ground recently. The home team is struggling to win against mid-table sides like Ufa and Ural. So I am backing the visitors to win this upcoming tie.
Zenit has been winning continuously but they have recently given away goals against Ural and Lokomotiv. The home side has failed to find the back of the net in recent home games. With the best defense of the competition on the opposite side, I do not see the hosts scoring. So I am backing the away team to win with only one side getting the goals.
CSKA Moscow vs Zenit: Betting Tips
- Away team to win @ 1.53 (6/11).
- Both teams to score: No @ 1.80 (4/5).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.