Crawley vs Bristol
England – League Two
Date: Wednesday, 29 December 2021
Kick-off at 19:45 UK/ 20:45 CET
Venue: The People’s Pension Stadium.
Crawley are going through a poor streak at the moment, and even at home they have failed to show any kind of competency lately. They are conceding goals in plenty, and in recent years, they also have a rather poor h2h record against this rival.
Meanwhile, Bristol have been inconsistent in the last few months, but they have managed to perform well against struggling opponents. They also will be eager to take advantage of this upcoming encounter, and all signs point towards them securing the three points this Wednesday.
Crawley vs Bristol Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 1-0 win for Bristol.
- They had won three of the past five meetings.
- It’s been six years since they have lost against this opponent.
- 100% of clashes at this venue this past decade, had goals from both teams.
Crawley vs Bristol Prediction & Analysis
Crawley have been conceding goals in huge numbers all through this campaign, and worryingly, the frequency of this has been higher at home. In fact, they have a single clean sheet at home this season in all competitions, and it had come back in August.
On the other hand, Bristol had just won 4-2 at home against Rochdale. They had also scored two or more goals in seven of their past nine fixtures, and only twice have they failed to score on the road since May.
Taking into account these observations, expect a win for Bristol this Wednesday.
And considering the defensive weaknesses of Crawley, expect goals in plenty at the The People’s Pension Stadium.
Key Stats for Betting
- Crawley had gone on a six-game losing streak since mid-October to mid-November.
- In the past three-month period, they have a single clean sheet.
- They are also on an eight-fixture winless run at home, and seven of these were losses.
- Meanwhile, Bristol have lost just twice in the past eight match-days. One loss had come against toppers Forest Green, and the other against the fifth-placed Port Vale.
- They have lost just twice on the road since September.
Tips for Crawley vs Bristol
Draw No Bet: Bristol @ 2.20 (6/5)
Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.00 (1/1).