The battle for top spot continues in group E of the AFCON qualifiers as Congo host Zambia at home for the second of the fixture.
The two teams shared the spoils at Zambia in the first leg of the fixture as the game ended in a 1:1 draw.
Congo hopes to seize the opportunity at home and grab a win to take them top of the group E.
- Congo are top of the group E table on goal difference as they are on same points with Zambia.
- Both teams have won 1 game out of the last 3 games, they have also drew 2 games out of the 3 games.
- Congo have score 2 goals and conceded 4 while Zambia have scored 3 and conceded 2.
Congo: Team News
Congo came from behind to equalise at Zambia via Jordan Massengo goal, they are now in advantage as they play in front of their home fans.
Congo: Predicted Line up
Christoffer Mafoumbi-Arnold Bouka Moutou, Dimitri Magnoleke, francis N’Ganga, Marvin Baudry-Cesaire Gandze, Delvin Ndinga, Jordan Massengo, Sagesse Babele.
Zambia: Team News
Zambia scored the first goal of the match at home through Winston Kalengo’s strike but gave away the lead later in the game. They now hope for a better game at Congo.
Zambia: Predicted Line-up
Joshua Titima- Davis Nkausu, Donashano, Christopher Munthali, Emmanuel Mbola – Mukuka Mulenga, Chisamba Lungu, Nathan Sinkala, Kalengo, Spencer Sautu – Reynold Kampamba.
Congo vs Zambia: Head-to-Head Stats
- Before the last match, Zambia have been victorious in the previous fixtures.
- Zambia have not lost a match against Congo, they have won 2 and drew 1.
- Zambia have scored at least a goal in all their matches against Congo.
Congo vs Zambia: Prediction
Both teams are in good shape which shows the game could go either way, but Congo are in more advantage than Zambia as they fought back in the last game to get a draw at Zambia and are now playing in front of their home fan.
I tip Congo for a double chance, they either win or draw the game.