Columbus Crew vs Inter Miami
USA – MLS
Date: Saturday, 16 October 2021
Kick-off at 23:00 UK/ 00:00 CET
Venue: Lower.com Field.
Inter Miami might be the absolute worst team in the whole of MLS based on recent form, while the Crew have been on a superb run at home over the past few weeks. By the looks of things, expect a win for the latter this Saturday.
Columbus Crew vs Inter Miami Head-to-head
- Only once have these two teams locked horns with each other, and then Miami recorded a 1-0 win at home.
Columbus Crew vs Inter Miami Prediction & Analysis
Columbus Crew lost 3-0 on the road the last match-day, against Philadelphia Union. However, they were on a four-game unbeaten run before that, and due to this loss, they will be eager to make amends this coming game week.
They have also been on a phenomenal run at home lately, with an unbeaten run of 13 matches, from just the last 16 appearances here.
On the other hand, Inter had lost 1-0 on the road the past game week, against New York Red Bulls, and they have a total of just four wins on the road in the past 12-month period.
Considering these observations, expect a win for Columbus this weekend.
Key Stats for Betting
- Inter are on a five-fixture losing streak, and they had scored a total of just one goal through this stretch.
- In return, they had let in a total of 12 goals, and they have a total of just two wins on the road in the past five-month period.
- They had failed to score in 11 of their former 16 road trips.
- Meanwhile, Columbus are on a winning streak of four games at home, and had scored two or more goals in all these fixtures.
- They have been defeated just three times at home since October of 2020.
Tips for Columbus Crew vs Inter Miami
Columbus Crew to Win @ 1.80 (4/5)
Over 1.5 Team Goals by Columbus Crew @ 1.80 (4/5).