Club Brugge vs Kortrijk
Belgian Jupiler League
Date: 15 October 2021, Friday
Kick-Off: 19:45 UK/ 20:45
Venue: Jan Breydel Stadium.
Club Brugge lock horns with Kortrijk in Friday’s Belgian Juplier League fixture. Read our Preview, Prediction and Betting Tips with Analysis here.
Club Brugge vs Kortrijk Head-to-Head
In the last 10 meetings between these two sides in all competitions:
- Club Brugge have won 7 times while Kortrijk have won just once.
- 27 goals have been scored in these last 10 games.
- On an average, 2.70 goals have been scored per game in this fixture.
- The last time both these sides faced each other, Kortrijk won 1-0 in a friendly game.
Club Brugge vs Kortrijk Prediction & Analysis
The hosts currently sit in 4th position in the league table with 19 points on board after 10 league games as they have drawn twice, won twice and lost once in their last 5 league games.
Club Brugge come into this fixture on the back of a 1-1 draw away from home against Anderlecht in a game which saw Mats Rits score in the 15th minute of the game.
On the other side of the field, the visitors, Kortrijk currently sit in 8th position in the league table with 15 points on board after 10 league games as they have drawn thrice, lost once and won once in their last 5 league games.
Kortrijk come into this fixture on the back of a 2-2 draw at home against Charleroi in the league in a game which saw Faïz Selemani and Rachid Alioui get on the score sheet.
Taking the above into consideration, we back the odds at 1.90 for both teams to score in this fixture. Both sides will be eager to win this fixture and both teams have made a good decent start to their Juplier campaign thus far. Hence, we should comfortably see both sides getting on the score sheet.
Consequently, we back the odds at 1.72 for striker, Bas Dost to score anytime during the game as this is a fixture in which he can once against prove his worth to the club.
Key Stats for Betting
- In the last 5 home games for Brugge in the league, they have won four times and drawn once.
- In the last 5 away games for Kortrijk in the league, they have won twice, lost twice and drawn once.
Tips for Club Brugge vs Kortrijk
Both teams to score @ 1.90
Bas Dost to score anytime @ 1.72