FC Cincinnati vs DC United
USA – MLS
Date: Saturday, 5 March 2022
Kick-off at 23:00 UK/ 00:00 CET
Venue: TQL Stadium.
Cincinnati have been the absolute worst team in the whole of the MLS for quite some time now. They were placed bottom-most in the Eastern Conference, and in the overall table as well.
In fact, they would have needed a surplus of nine points to climb a single spot in the aggregate table, and all through the campaign they could post just 20 points against their name.
Meanwhile, DC had narrowly missed out on a spot in the playoffs in the East. They were one of the best offenses in the conference, and they have also started out their new campaign on a good note.
On top of that, they have a good h2h record against this rival as well.
For the reasons, expect a win for DC this weekend at the TQL Stadium.
Cincinnati vs DC United Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest clash had ended in a 4-2 win.
- They have a 100% unbeaten record against this foe.
- They had kept clean sheets in three of the past five meetings.
- The hosts have scored a total of one goal at this stadium in the past three-year period.
Cincinnati vs DC United Prediction & Analysis
Cincinnati began their new season on a disastrous note. They were on the road, and lost 5-0 against Austin in their opener.
They are also on a 13-game losing streak, and had lost 16 of their past 17 fixtures too. In fact, in the past eight-month period, they had recorded a total of one win.
On the other hand, DC registered a 3-0 win at home the past game week in the MLS, and they had also won three of their past four match-ups.
Going on, they had recorded a 1-3 win in their latest road trip (against Toronto), and most importantly, they have a great h2h record against this rival.
For these reasons, expect a win for DC this weekend.
Key Stats for Betting
- With 77 goals let in, Cincinnati had the absolute worst defense in the whole of the MLS in 2021.
- In fact, 25 of the total 27 squads had limited their number of conceded goals below 60.
Tips for Cincinnati vs DC United
DC United to Win @ 2.00 (1/1)
Correct Score: 3-1 DC United @ 15.00 (14/1).