Chungnam Asan FC vs Suwon City
South Korea- K League 2
Date: Sunday, 24 May 2020
Kick-Off at 10:30 UK/ 11:30 CET
Venue: Yi Sun-sin Stadium (Asan)
The new outfit, Chungnam Asan will welcome Suwon City to the Yi Sun-sin stadium on Sunday. Asan is currently in a 4 match losing run at home. They are winless in the last 9 league games which include 6 defeats. They will have to improve on all aspects of the game if they hope for an honorable finish in the table.
Suwon will be happy about this upcoming matchup as they have an unbeaten streak going on. They started the season with a defeat at home against Daejeon. But they bounced back against the strong Ansan Greeners and will be hoping to make it two wins on the trot.
Chungnam Asan FC vs Suwon City: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Suwon City has 2 wins in the last 5 matches against this opposition.
- They are unbeaten in the last 4 head to head matches on the trot.
- Asan previously won this fixture back in September 2018.
- Both sides scored in 4 of those recent 5 meetings across all venues.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in three games during that period as well.
- The hosts have won thrice and lost once in the recent 5 meetings here.
- In four of those 5 matches, both sides have found the back of the net.
- The common scoreline was 2-1 which was the result of three of those games.
Chungnam Asan FC vs Suwon City: Prediction
Asan is yet to win a match this season. They have only two wins in their last 10 league games. Also, with a 4 match losing streak going on it will be foolish to back them to get three points. Suwon has been unbeaten in the last 2 matches at this ground. So I am backing the visitors to win comfortably.
The hosts are scoring a goal per game this season and have problems in defense too. The same problems are faced by the visiting backline also as Suwon has conceded two of the three goals they scored. So I am backing both teams to score on Sunday.
Chungnam Asan FC vs Suwon City: Betting Tips
- Away win for Suwon City @ 1.57 (4/7).
- Both teams to score @ 1.80 (4/5).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.