Chin United U21 vs Ayeyawady United U21
Myanmar – U21 League
Date: Monday, 23 March 2020
Kick-off at 9:30 UK/ 10:30 CET
Ayeyawady have been on blistering form the last few months, while their counterparts have been utterly terrible. In fact, Chin are widely considered to be one of the worst in the competition, and as such, are expected to lose by a wide margin this Monday.
Chin United U21 – Last 9 Games
- The team lost eight of their former nine match-ups.
- In the process they conceded a total of 37 goals, while scoring only six in return.
- Of these nine fixtures, six were at home, and the squad lost every single one of them.
- Their latest match ended in a 0-6 loss for them at home.
Ayeyawady United U21 – Last 9 Games
- The team remained unbeaten in their past nine matches.
- They managed to score a total of 15 goals from the previous five games, and conceded just three in return.
- They are on a four-match winning run on the road.
- The squad recorded a 1-3 win away from home the preceding game week.
Chin United U21 vs Ayeyawady United U21 Prediction
Chin have been one of the worst team in the league for quite some time, and they have the stats to back up that claim. Their state has been so alarming that they lost their preceding six games at home, and could score a total of two goals in those matches. In the meantime, they let in a total of 26 goals in front of their fans.
On the other hand, Ayeyawady have won nine of their last ten overall fixtures, and the team managed to find the back of the net an incredible 25 times. It also deserves to be mentioned that the squad have conceded a total of just four goals during this time.
As such, the teams come from extreme ends of the form spectrum, and there arises no doubt as to how the the fixture will turn out to be. Expect a huge and convincing win for Ayeyawady United this Monday.
Chin United U21 vs Ayeyawady United U21 Betting Tips
Ayeyawady United U21 -1.5, -2 Asian Handicap – 1st Half Result @ 1.90 (9/10)
Over 2.5 Match Goals in the First Half @ 2.00 (1/1).