Chelsea vs Brentford
FA Cup – Fourth Round
Date: Saturday, 28 January 2017
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Stamford Bridge.
Conte have been almost excellent so far in his first season as Chelsea manager, his quest for his first Silverware in England continues as Chelsea play host to Brentford on Saturday at Stamford Bridge for the 4th round of the FA Cup.
This is an easier London Derby for Chelsea compared to games against big London guns in the Premier League. Conte’s men are 8 points above other teams in the League table, they will aiming to maintain their domestic double title on course.
Meanwhile, Brentford won’t be push overs, despite their recent bad form. Brentford are in 15th spot in the Championship 33 points to their name. they will come into this game from a back-to-back 2-1 defeat at the hands of Newcastle United and Wigan Athletic. Brentford got to this stage of the competition after a 5-1 thrashing over Eastleigh in the 3rd round of the competition. They will look forward to cause an upset in the London Derby just like Bradford did last season. .
Chelsea vs Brentford: Head to Head Statistics
- The Blues have won half of their previous meetings against Brentford, they have won 6 of their 12 meetings, lost 4 and drawn 2.
- At Stamford Bridge they have won 5 games and lost once to Brentford.
- Their last game was a 4-0 win in favor of Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, also Chelsea vs are unbeaten in their last 4 games with 3 wins and a draw.
Chelsea vs Brentford: Prediction
Conte’s squad are free of injury and are fully fit for the clash, the manager may be tempted to rotate his squad and play fringe players. Brentford on their part will find it hard to cope with Conte’s men at Stamford Bridge as we expect Chelsea to get a convincing win
we expect a win from Conte’s men and we expect them to score up to 3 goals in the game.
Chelsea vs Brentford: Bet Tips
- Chelsea to win both halves at 1.51 (20/39)
- Eden Hazard to score at anytime at 1.95 (20/21)