Charlton vs QPR
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 27 June 2020
Kick-Off at 12:30 UK/ 13:30 CET
Venue: The Valley (London)
With a handful of matches remaining in the Championship Charlton will try to guarantee survival. They are currently 19th in the table with just one point between them and the relegation zone. They are coming into this one after the 0-1 away win against Hull City. This win ended the three-game active losing run they had at that time.
Rangers are still shocked after the loss to relegation placed Barnsley. After a string of defeats, they were building form with a 6 game-winning run. But with a win in their previous away game, they will hope for the best, even though they have a poor record at this ground.
Charlton vs QPR: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Both sides have two wins each in their five previous meetings.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals were scored in three of those five games.
- The hosts have a two-match win streak against this opposition here.
- Charlton has never lost to in three recent head to head matches here.
- QPR only won at this ground back in October 2007.
- They are also on a 3 game unbeaten streak in away games.
Charlton vs QPR: Prediction
The visitors have a bad past at this ground with just one win in 10 games. But currently, they are unbeaten in three previous away matches. On the other hand, Charlton has been losing games frequently. They could not win even against teams that are below them. So at present, the Rangers have a slight upper hand over the away team.
Both sides have been struggling defensively this season. QPR has given away 63 goals in the 38 goals so far. The hosts have also conceded 54 goals during that span of time. The last two head to head games saw goals from both teams. So I am backing the away team to win with both teams scoring goals.
Charlton vs QPR: Betting Tips
- Away team to win @ 1.55 (6/11).
- Both teams to score @ 1.70 (7/10).