Sporting Charleroi vs Oostende
Belgium – Jupiler League
Date: Friday, 10 December 2021
Kick-off at 19:45 UK/ 20:45 CET
Venue: Stade du Pays de Charleroi.
Charleroi have not yet hit their full form, but they have improved a lot – compared to how they started their season. Meanwhile, Oostende have been one of the worst teams in the entire Belgian top flight, and especially in recent weeks, they have been a total train-wreck.
On top of that, they also have a poor h2h record against this foe over the years.
For the reasons, expect a win for Charleroi this Friday at their home this weekend.
Charleroi vs Oostende Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 0-3 win for Charleroi.
- They had also won four of the last five meetings.
- At this stadium, the hosts have a combined scorecard of 6-0 from the last two clashes.
- The last the guests kept a clean sheet at this ground was back in 2014.
Charleroi vs Oostende Prediction & Analysis
Oostende were winless in six of the past seven overall fixtures, and they had lost five of these matches. They had also conceded three or more goals in four of these seven games, and let in four or more goals in three of these seven fixtures.
On the other hand, Charleroi were winless in seven of their last nine games, and they have lost just once at home since September.
In addition to all these, they also have a great h2h record against Oostende over the past seasons.
Considering these observations, expect a win for Charleroi this Friday. Do also anticipate goals in huge numbers, considering the defensive issues of Oostende.
Key Stats for Betting
- Only one other team has conceded more goals than Oostende.
- Barring just two wins and a draw, they have a 100% losing record on the road.
- Charleroi had scored two or more goals in six of the preceding nine fixtures.
Tips for Charleroi vs Oostende
Charleroi to Win @ 1.70 (7/10)
Over 1.5 Second Half Goals @ 1.83 (5/6).