Cartagena vs Valencia
Spain – Copa del Rey
Date: Wednesday, 5 January 2021
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Estadio Municipal Cartagonova.
Valencia are one of the favorites to secure a top-tier position in the Spanish La Liga, and they are in great form at the moment (particularly on the road).
Meanwhile, Cartagena too having been doing well for themselves – but there’s a massive asterisk attached. They are from the second division. They absolutely are in no shape to take on a titan from the top flight. Moreover, they also have a poor h2h record against this rival.
Likely, expect a win for Valencia this Wednesday.
Cartagena vs Valencia Head-to-head (h2h)
- Valencia have a 100% winning record against this opponent this past decade.
- They have scored three or more goals in 100% of the meetings.
- The combined scorecard for the past two clashes is 6-3, in favor of them.
Cartagena vs Valencia Prediction & Analysis
Valencia are one of the top teams in the Spanish league – which is one of the best domestic competitions in Europe, and they regularly lock horns with some of the titans in the football world.
They are scoring goals at a great rate, and they have got themselves an easier opponent this Wednesday. Do also note that they have a great h2h record against this foe.
On the other hand, Cartagena are in good form – but as mentioned earlier, they are from the second division. And so far they have failed to break into the top-seven of the Segunda.
By the looks of things, expect a win for Valencia this match-day at the Estadio Municipal Cartagonova.
Key Stats for Betting
- Valencia have lost just once in the past ten games.
- In fact, of their total five losses this whole season in all competitions, four had come against Real Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla, and Betis – some of the absolute best teams in Spain.
- Meanwhile, Cartagena have a total of four clean sheets from their previous thirteen fixtures.
Tips for Cartagena vs Valencia
Valencia to Win @ 2.25 (5/4)
Over 1.5 Team Goals by Valencia @ 2.40 (7/5).